If you’re like us, you really enjoy trying new hairstyles. Whenever we need inspiration, we visit Stephanie Brinkerhoff’s creative and brilliant Utah-based blog, Hair and Makeup By Steph. Brinkerhoff is a hair genius and this week, she’s sharing all her best styling tips, from how to look like you were born with curls to creating perfect waves with your flat iron.
1. Start by creating a deep side part.
2. Starting from your part, curl your hair forward using a 1” to 1 1/2” curling iron.
3. Clip the curl in place while it cools down.
4. Proceed to curl all of your hair forward, clipping each curl in place. After all of your hair is done, let it sit for 15 minutes to set.
5. Take out the clips.
6. Use a paddle brush to brush through your hair, brushing backwards.
Don’t miss the rest of Stephanie’s great advice on curls! Check out her other posts here.