This weekend, Coachella was in full swing, and the “it” girls who were at the fest, like Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev (above) were rocking gorgeous, California-cool looks the entire time. In honor of that flirty, laidback style—which, as a California native, I am a huge fan of—here’s everything you’ll need to get a look that’s equal parts cute and easy-to-do:
1. H&M Dress: A high-waisted short dress is always in order when there are sweltering temperatures. This floral frock is perfect for brunch or sitting in the park.
2. Kathmere Oversized Sunglasses: No California girl would be caught without her shades during the summer. These on-trend slight cat-eye frames perk up any outfit.
3. Oribe Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray: I love Nina’s piece-y waves. This light texturizing spray will give me that tousled look with a kick of shine.
4. blinc Mascara: This smudge-proof mascara is a must when you’re in the sun for hours. The formula won’t budge or flake, no matter how oily you get.
5. Alima Pure Organic Nourishing Lip Balm: No need for lipstick here, just an organic tinted balm to keep your pout moisturized while adding a touch of color.
Need more ideas for an easy beauty style? Try this 3 products, no brushes look!