Happy Friday the 13th! It’s been a pretty exciting, busy week here at Birchbox—between the unveiling of Birchbox Man and our announcement of a Gossip Girl partnership—so we’re definitely ready for the weekend. Click through some of the best stories on our radar today.
- Fashionista rounded up 8 new polish collections for spring that you’ll definitely want to get your hands on. [Fashionista]
- Missoni just launched their fifth collaboration with Converse since 2010. There are clearly a lot of very chic sneaker-heads out there. Click through for all the zig-zag amazingness. [SheFinds]
- We’ve seen some pretty amazing styling tools in our tenure at Birchbox. Remember the hair dryer with the Ferrari engine? But this one might take the cake. It’s the new CHI dryer, the first on the market with a touch-screen. Beauty and technology perfectly combined. [WWD]
- Two of our favorite models, Rosie Huntington-Whitely and Lily Cole, just made it on to the Sunday Times Rich List, an annual list of the top 1,000 wealthiest people in the UK. [Fashion Etc]
- We’re digging spring hair transformations right now and Dakota Fanning just debuted a new take on ombre with dark roots and a touch of honey at the end of her platinum strands. [Refinery29]
- Brad and Angelina are finally engaged (for real!). You know who’s definitely breaking out the champagne today? All the tabloids who’ve been predicting this moment for years. [Jezebel]
Find all our favorite new products in the Birchbox Shop today.