After a bit of a break, we’re back with another installment of What’s on the Birchbox Staffer’s Desk. Today’s subject is Alexz, who is on our beauty partnerships team. Their team always has fun products coming into the office and their desks are one of the first places we go to make new discoveries. Click through to see some of Alexz’s latest finds.
1. essie luxeffects in a cut above: As you can see, I’m a little Teen Vogue Birchbox obsessed at the moment. This essie pink glitter nail polish came from my box and is on my desk for constant reapplication. It’s a very fun top coat.
2. The Soap and Paper Factory Bois de Cedrat Hand Cream: My absolute favorite shea butter hand cream. I have no idea what scent it is, but I put it on at least four times a day because it smells amazing and feels great on my hands.
3. Dr. Jacobs Organics Castile Soap: I’m taking this home tonight to test out. It’s a wonder product that smells like eucalyptus and is part body soap, part laundry detergent, part shampoo, part facial cleanser, and part shave lather. Despite its many uses, I think I am going to keep it in my kitchen as a hand soap.
4. tarte LipSurgence lip tint: I have this tarte lip pencil handy at all times. I use it like Chapstick because it’s just that moisturizing, and I reapply whenever my lips are in need of a light tint.
5. Laura Geller Blush–n-Brighten: I have a little baby-size Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten that has a cute mirror inside. It’s perfect for midday touch-ups.
One product line we discovered recently from the beauty partnerships team: Verb.