Associate editor Candice is currently in Belize for a sun-filled vacation laying on the sand, scoping out some amazing wildlife in and out of the water, and tracking down seriously spicy eats. Here’s what she took with her:
1. Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment (SPF 15): This lightly-colored balm is perfect for the trip since it’s a two-in-one moisturizer and lip tint.
2. Herban Essentials Towelettes: Whether I’m hiking in ruins, paddling down rivers, or playing in the ocean, these wipes are easy to carry and will be great for cleaning up extra-fast.
3. Joya FvsS Composition No. 1 Parfum Roll-on Perfume: I love this bright floral, citrusy scent. It’s an easy way to feel glamorous on a mostly outdoors-y vacation.
4. NIA 24 Sun damage prevention UVA/UVB Sunscreen: The other editors have chiseled this message into my brain: always wear sunscreen! To stay ultra-protected, I’m bringing along this cell-repairing formula and major bonus: it’ll also help lighten any lingering brown spots.
5. Tatcha Aburatorigami Blotting Papers: Anytime I get hot, I get oily, so I’m popping these in my carry-on to stay sheen-free the whole trip.
Need to catch more packing ideas? Check out our other packing lists here.