As Birchbox’s resident raver, operations associate Loren is highly anticipating her upcoming trip to Miami to attend Ultra Music Festival. This three-day electronic dance music event is only a small part of Miami’s Winter Music Conference, but it’s no small soiree: 100,000 attendees are expected. Between the beach and head-bopping, she’ll be outdoors plenty, so careful packing is a must.
1. stila Stay Allday Waterproof Liquid Liner: This is one of the first products that I ever bought myself once I started working at Birchbox, and I must say it has been one of the best purchases ever. Its super-easy applicator allows me to apply eyeliner like a pro, and its awesome formula is super long lasting.
2. colorescience Pro Mineral Bronzer Face Color in Kissed By The Sun: I’ll be spending a lot of time in the sun, so I’m going to make sure I’m as protected as possible. After applying my normal moisturizer with SPF, I’m going to add a little extra coverage to my complexion with this amazing mineral powder. This will provide sun protection but won’t interfere with my makeup.
3. Color Club Neon Nail Polish (Age of Aquarius): Neon nail polish is something that I sport on a regular basis, but I’m especially excited to use the Color Club shade that I received in my March Birchbox while in Florida.
4. Supergoop! SPF 30 UVA/UVB Sunstick: Continuing my sun protection regimen, I’ll be bringing this Supergoop! with me everywhere. It’ll be easy to carry and apply, which is exactly what I’ll need.
5. American Apparel Shiny Nylon Tricot Leggings: At an electronic dance music festival, neon leggings are a must. I picked up a few pairs for myself and a major bonus: they’re both comfy and festive.
6. Aztec Print Bandeau Bikini: To me, a vacation isn’t complete without a cute bathing suit. I picked this Aztec-inspired number up at Topshop, which will be perfect to wear on the beach as well as to keep cool during the festival.
7. LED Light Up Rings: To add the finishing touch to my outfits, I’ll be sporting numerous LED rings and accessories. They are colorful, fun, and especially great at night.
8. Knockaround Sunglasses: These sunglasses couldn’t have been named better. I’ll be bringing a bright purple pair along to knock around and wear at the beach, to protect my eyes from the sun, and at night, to shield me from some intense laser light shows.
Need even more packing inspiration for a last-minute getaway? Check out our other lists here.