One of our favorite enduring trends: bright pink lips. Whether you’re rocking an easy-going, natural vibe or a look with a touch of dramatic flair, this ultra-feminine color is nothing but flattering. We’re always on the hunt for the perfect shade, and, in fact, we teamed up with Jouer to create a bright magenta Birchbox pink lip gloss. Sheer and subtle with one coat, keep applying for additional pigment payoff or layer it over an opaque lipstick for a highly saturated effect. Not sure how to rock a bright pink pucker properly? Take a cue from pros like Blake Lively, Jessica Biel, and Rihanna.
For Day: Go Minimal
Look to Blake Lively and pair a rosy lip with only a touch of shimmer shadow and some bronzer.
- Eyes: Dust stila’s eyeshadow in Prize over your lid, then finish with your favorite mascara.
- Face: Go natural by brushing a light amount of Cargo bronzer on the contours of your face.
- Lips: Finish with a few swipes of Birchbox Pink on the lips.
For Happy Hour: Add Blush
This lust-worthy look on Jessica Biel juxtaposes a pink pout with some gilded shadow.
- Eyes: Apply a light bronze eyeshadow over the whole lid up to the brow bone. Line the upper lashline with stila’s Stay All Day eyeliner.
- Face: Using stila’s Custom Color Blush, add a healthy flush to cheeks.
- Lips: Layer Jouer’s Birchbox Pink on lips until you achieve a bright magenta hue.
For Night: Dramatize Your Eyes
For the more adventurous, turn up the volume like Rihanna with electric pink lips and a sultry cat eye.
- Eyes: Draw a cobalt blue cat eye using MAC’s Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in Signature Blue.
- Face: For a light coral bronze cheek, use Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm in Sunkissed on the contours of your cheekbones.
- Lips: Create intense fuchsia by layering Birchbox Pink over NARS’ Schiap for an extra-pigmented pop of hot pink that shines.
If fuchsia’s not your thing, take a look at some other shades to help you achieve that perfect pink pout.