Caroline, one of our brand relationship managers, is currently in sunny California right now attending her brother’s wedding. We’re envious! Not only of the gorgeous weather, but of all the fun frolicking she’ll be doing with her family and all the delicious wedding cake she’ll be eating. Here’s what she brought with her:
- BY TERRY Hyaluronic Eye Primer: This will keep me looking awake even when I’m tired from the jetlag and late nights.
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray: I have curly hair, so when I take the time to blow dry it, I need it to last.
- Miracle Skin Transformer Body: The New York winter has not done my skin any favors, but this amazing product will hide any imperfections revealed in my short strapless dress.
- kate spade Heels: Even though I’m tall, high heels at formal events are a necessity. This pair from kate spade is perfect for a party.
- Winks by Georgie: Faux lashes are a great way to achieve an extra-glamorous look, especially for an event where there will be lots of photos.
- A few party dresses: I bringing a couple options with me, but the bridesmaids will be wearing this dress in navy.
- Nuxe Lip Balm: I love this hydrating lip balm and now carry it with me at all times!
Looking for more suggestions of what to throw in your suitcase? Check out our other packing lists here.