Not only are we suffering from a serious case of wanderlust, but we’ve also got a touch of the winter blues. The only cure? Vacay! And whenever we’re planning a trip, the first place we consult is Jetsetter. You can’t beat their combination of gorgeous destinations and killer deals. Lately, we’ve been drooling over their Jetsetter Homes collection, with dreamy villas and private rentals. Each day this week, we’ll be showcasing one of their best mid-winter escape properties and making suggestions for what to pack. For our last pick, what better dream destination than Bali?
A perennial honeymoon destination, Bali is stunning pretty much year-round. You could spend an entire vacation bopping from jaw-dropping beach to jaw-dropping beach, or explore the island’s historic temples. And then there’s the food and shopping—we’d fly there just for the delicious Indonesian fare and gorgeous batik fabrics.
Alila Villas Uluwatu, in Bali, Indonesia ($650 per night). This eco-friendly hotel has 84 private pool villas, all done up with sleek modern furnishings. When you book, you’ll be assigned a private butler, who can set you up with appointments at the resort spa, help you navigate the local shopping scene, or just leave you alone.
1. Top Shop Maxi Dress: This airy jersey dress transitions easily from sand to cocktails. The juicy color pretty much screams island vacation.
2. TOCCA SPF 30 Sunscreen Towelettes in Stella: Oversized and sweetly scented, these wipes will keep you protected all day.
3. Sam Edelman Gigi Sandals: Skip flip flops in favor of these sassy animal print sandals.
4. Blinc Mascara: This tubing mascara will stay put even if you take a surf lesson or two.
5. RMS Beauty Living Luminzer: Made with organic coconut oil, this lightweight highlighter will play up your tropical glow.
Read our whole Jetsetter series here. Happy fantasizing!