Not only are we suffering from a serious case of wanderlust, but we’ve also got a touch of the winter blues. The only cure? Vacay! And whenever we’re planning a trip, the first place we consult is Jetsetter. You can’t beat their combination of gorgeous destinations and killer deals. Lately, we’ve been drooling over their Jetsetter Homes collection, with dreamy villas and private rentals. Each day this week, we’ll be showcasing one of their best mid-winter escape properties and making suggestions for what to pack. From exotic beaches to powdery slopes, there’s something for everyone. By Friday, you’ll be ready to hop on a plane. First up: Buenos Aires!
Buenos Aires has an energy all its own. The city buzzes with over 15 million people, and has some of South America’s best shopping, eating, and partying. But the real reason to go right now: it’s their summer! It’s currently a 88 degrees there—doesn’t that just sound delightful?
The El Salvador III ($295/night). This brand-new two-bedroom apartment is located in one of the chicest hoods in all of B.A., Palermo Hollywood. Whether you’re daytime sightseeing or nighttime clubbing, this is the perfect launch pad.
1. Michael Kors Leopard-print shorts: These are chic day or night.
2. colorescience pro® sunforgettable® Mineral Sun Protection Powder Brush SPF 30: You’re not at the beach, so it’s harder to lather on the very necessary sunblock. Instead, just dust it on as you go and never worry about spillage in your tote.
3. Beauty is Life Lipstick in Kingdom: If ever there were a place to wear cherry bright 24/7, Buenos Aires is it.
4. Nine West Paulyne Sandals: Lots of sightseeing means lots of walking. These are both comfortable and stylish.
5. Selima Sun for J.Crew Sophia Sunglasses: This is a super-fashionable city so don’t be afraid to make a statement.
Check out the entire Jetsetter Mid-Winter Wanderlust collection for more fabulous vacation ideas!