Welcome back to another edition of our reading list! This first week of January was an exciting one, what with all the new celebrity haircuts and designer fragrances. Click through to find out what the perfect woman looks like, and what you should be putting on your face this winter.
- Olivia Wilde debuted a new shorter, blonder cut this week to correspond with a new boyfriend, SNL star, Jason Sudeikis. The new look is cute but have to say we prefer her with long brown hair. [US Magazine]
- A UK website recently conducted a poll of the most attractive female features and put together an image of the “perfect woman.” Not surprisingly, Angelina Jolie’s Lips, Keira Knightly’s cheekbones, and Kate Middleton’s hair all made the list. [The Gloss]
- We’re big fans of vitamin D for our skin and overall mood but is it really necessary? This interview with Dr. Dennis Gross may help you decide for yourself. [Refinery29]
- Who’s excited for Louis Vuitton’s new fragrance?! Everyone, it seems. Click through to see six things that Styleite would like the fragrance to smell like. [Styleite]
- Fashionista examines the value of face oils for many different skin types. Plus, see their favorite product picks. [Fashionista]
Our latest fragrance crush? Atelier Cologne’s Ambre Nue. Yum.