Our operations associates are some of the busiest team members at Birchbox. They’re on the front lines talking to customers and managing orders every day, so we thought it was time to take a peek at one of their desks. Today, we grabbed a picture of Paulina’s — it’s full of her favorite polishes, treats, and the product she’s lusting after from her December box.
1. Maoz Vegetarian gift card: Maoz Vegetarian is a Birchbox team go-to for lunch. Thanks to a special someone in my life, I hold the keys to a gift card for endless falafel!
2. O.P.I.’s Jade is the New Black nail polish: Jade is the New Black is my nail polish must. Any time I can’t make up my mind about what color to wear, I always choose this pretty emerald green.
3. Guayaki Yerba Mate tea packets: Yerba Mate replaced my usual coffee about three months ago, and I’m loving the health benefits.
4. Hand-made coaster from Birchbox’s limited edition Just Because box: I snagged this unique coaster from the Just Because box that was in our Shop this summer. I’m a sucker for anything exotic and imported. This piece was handmade in India!
5. Atelier’s Ambre Nue Cologne product page: Yep, you caught me! Here is the special item I’m coveting and planning to purchase from my December Birchbox. Atelier’s Ambre Nue scent came just in the nick of time — literally. It’s the perfect fragrance for the winter.
Find more items from the December Birchbox in our Shop!