We’re about to head out of the office (and out of town!) for the holidays and wanted to treat you to one more week of our favorite links while it’s still 2011. We’ll be out on Monday but back next week and hope you all have a wonderful break as well!
- Kick off the New Year with a roundup of the best-dressed celebrities of 2011. It will be hard to top these beauties next year! [The Gloss]
- Another excellent way to wrap up the year? By looking at the top 25 editorial photoshoots of 2011. [Fashionista]
- This year marked the explosion of nail art on the interwebs. You couldn’t visit a website (any website!) without seeing a truly awesome manicure. And every time we think we’ve seen enough, we’re proven wrong. This slideshow of 31 ways to wear nail art will be inspiring us well into 2012. [BellaSugar]
- We already talked about nail polish replacing lipstick as an indicator of the economy but is there an equivalent for men? According to the New York Times, men’s purchase habits of fancy skincare creams is the same kind of indicator. But is it really? [The Jane Dough]
- Quick! Step 1: Go to Google.com right now and type in “let it snow.” Step 2: Wonder in amazement and squeal with delight.
- Now, Go to YouTube.com and tune into your favorite video. Click the small snowflake icon on the bottom of the player. Again, feel free to squeal with delight.