In the fashion world, there’s outfit envy. In the beauty world, there’s makeup envy — and we are seriously envious when it comes to Annamarie Tendler. A genius makeup artist, Tendler covers a wide range of topics on her am. blog, but her The Daily Face posts, which chronicle her day-to-day makeup looks, are our favorite. (FYI: She did an amazing series in October called The Spooky Scary Daily Face, which was epic.) Each day she inspires with a gorgeous new look, and for one whole week, she’s sharing her makeup expertise with lucky, lucky us.
I might be a makeup artist, but I don’t wear a lot of makeup on a regular basis. Here is a look into my makeup bag; the 13 products I wear most days or take with me when I go away. With these items I’m covered for any situation, casual or fancy.
1. NARS Brush #12
2. MAC Brush #263
3. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Red Square
4. NARS Eyeshadow Duo in Bellissima
5. MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
6. Make Up For Ever HD Concealer in #325
7. Benefit MoonBeam
8. Tweezerman Eyelash Curler
9. NARS Lipstick in Heatwave
10. NARS Lipstick in Dolce Vita
11. Tweezerman Tweezers
12. MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Fling
13 Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara
One of our favorite tools? The Beauty Blender!