Who doesn’t love toast? We sure do, and as much enthusiasm as we have for the delicious complex carbohydrate, we love the blog A Piece of Toast even more. The masterminds behind the beauty amalgamation of covet-worthy products, style inspiration, and yes, yummy food, are sisters Sally Ann and Molly Bernadette. This week, the Molly is graciously bringing her flair to our blog, dishing on everything from the best hair masks to perfect holiday gifts.
Living with my older sister, Sally, has given me an expanded closet — and some serious makeup envy. We each have distinct makeup products that we use in our daily routine, but there are several things in her arsenal that I now want for myself. Here’s a peek at her makeup bag:
01. NARS Bronzing Powder Brush: This thing blends brozer like no other.
02. NARS Bronzing Powder in Laguna: The little bit of shimmer in this goes a long way and still manages to look natural.
03. stilla Sheer Tinted Moisturizer: Sally has been using this tinted moisturizer for years. It’s super light weight, but really evens things out.
04. Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Forest Shimmer: The name says it all: The formula lasts all day and it’s easier to apply than a traditional liquid liner. The Forest Shimmer color that my sister has is an army green, which sounds strange but looks amazing and very natural.
05. Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eyeliner Brush. How else would you be able to draw a perfect line with your gel eyeliner? This little brush gets the job done.
06. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer. They call it industrial strength and when applied to under eye circles you’ll know why. Heavy duty but the flexible formula keeps it from creasing.