Happy November! The holiday season has barely started and already we’re well on the way to being overwhelmed. That’s why we’re taking the next couple days to relax and read up on some of the stories we missed this week. Here are a few to start with. Have a great weekend!
- Mom really does know best. We love this cute slideshow of chic women and the beauty advice their moms gave them. No surprise — they’re all beautiful! [Refinery29]
- Tom Ford’s new cosmetics collection is doing amazingly well. We can’t say we’re surprised but his event at Bergdorf Goodman on Wednesday sold $52K worth of products and was one of the biggest events in the retailers history. [WWD]
- Madonna is launching a new fragrance called Truth or Dare. And it’s not just another celebrity fragrance; It’s the first in a series of lifestyle products. [TheGloss]
- Do you need a good stretch? Find out a few secrets for getting the most out of your pre-workout routine. [Equinox Q Blog]
- You know nail art is serious business but now it’s getting some real attention for its educational powers as well. A Rabbi outside of NYC is using nail art as a device to teach students about the Torah. [Fashionista]
Snowstorms will be here before you know it. Stock up now on your winter skin must-haves.