Earlier this week we introduced you to Leah, a new director on the beauty partnerships team. She always seems to have fun products on hand and lucky for us, she’s willing to share them with team content. (Love that!) So it’s only natural that we’d want to get a peek at what she has hiding on her desk. She sits right by us so it wasn’t too hard to snag a pic. Click through to see her favorite items.
1. Antica Farmacista reed diffuser in ‘Sakura’ scent: “Keeps my desk smelling like fresh flowers.”
2. Bottle of Voss: “So I can get my 8oz every day.”
3. Product testing area: “I always have loads of products on my desk, whether they’re things we carry, or just that we’re thinking about. It’s always great to have them on hand for touch-ups and for easy reference.”
5. Lulu Organics lip balm in Cardamom flavor: “Having a lip balm on hand is a must and this one is made with organic oils and smells like cardamom with mint and tangerine.”
6. Tin of Tea Forte’s Minteas mints: “We sampled these mints last month and this tin found its way to my desk. They’re infused with green tea, fruit extracts, and herbs, but mostly they’re just great for popping after lunch and before meetings with clients.”
Leah’s new fave product? Smashbox’s incredible primer.