In the beauty realm, the Allure Best of Beauty Awards are the magazine equivalent of the Miss Universe Pageant. Across all categories, the winners must possess looks, talents, and brains (translation: pretty packaging, potent ingredients, and smart delivery systems). Allure just announced their 2011 picks, and we were stoked to see some of our favorite tried-and-true products on the list. Check out the crème de la crème:
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser. This oil-free cleansing foam whisks away dirt and makeup after a long day. We love that it’s gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.
- Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint. No matter the season, we can be seen sporting this tinted moisturizer. It adds instant dewiness to skin and has SPF 20 to protect against sun damage.
- Clark’s Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tint. Sheer color plus moisturizing ingredients like shea butter makes this balm a true hero in our fight against chapped lips.
- Zoya Remove Plus Nail Polish Remover. No other polish remover works so well and smells so good. Zoya’s lavender-scented formula comes in a pump dispenser and strips nails clean, so we can change polishes as often as we like.
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. A long-lasting pencil that doubles as a lip liner and lipstick. The vivid pigment looks great on its own or under a layer of clear gloss. We’re big fans of Dragon Girl, a true vampy red.
- Benefit Instant Brow Pencil. Our motto for our brows this fall: go bold or go home. This soft brow pencil glides on for a natural yet defined finish, and it’s super blendable too.
Want to know what products real women think are award-worthy? Browse our best sellers category.