Happy Friday, Birchboxers! The cool weather has finally taken hold of the Northeast, but before you head to the orchard for apple picking (or, more importantly, to the store to find your Halloween costume), catch up on this week’s beauty news.
- Peeking into a model’s makeup collection is a dream come true. This ITG feature on Coco Rocha, model extraordinaire, is an illuminating look at her beauty closet and favorite products. [Into The Gloss]
- Speaking of models, Kate Moss, longtime spokespoerson for Rimmel, celebrated her ten year anniversary with the brand by creating a lipstick collection. There are 15 shades, but we already love 001, the red shade Moss sports in the ad campaign. The line has already hit stores in the UK, but should land on our shores in January. [WWD]
- This is from a few weeks ago, but we just had to mention it. The always inspiring The Coveteur ran a feature on Revlon’s global artistic director, Gucci Westman. Click through to see pictures of her home…and her handbag collection. [The Coveteur]
- If you’re a fan of OPI’s celebrity collections — Justin Bieber, The Muppets, Katy Perry, the Kardashians — you’ll be excited to hear that a new one will launch in January 2012. Want to guess with who? Drumroll please…it’s Nicki Minaj! [Fashionista]
- We must admit, we’re not always satisfied with the coverage from our concealer. But after watching this ad for Dermablend Pro, we’re now officially in need this heavy duty makeup. The clip features Zombie Boy, a model who is covered head-to-toe in very dark tattoos, and the product literally makes them vanish. Honestly, the transformation will blow you away. [The Gloss]