TGIF! Amiright? Even though this was a short week for us (Go Columbus!), it was a busy one and we’re ready for the weekend. To kick it off, read a few of our favorite stories from this week. xo, Birchbox
- The world was taken with rainbow-colored tips this summer when Lauren Conrad showcased dip-dyed hair on her blog. Now, she’s gone and dyed the tips of her hair a lovely peach shade. Is this the fall-approps version? [TheBeautyDepartment]
- Of course you know it’s Friday, and that may also mean you’re hitting the bars tonight. Or maybe you’re having a quiet night with some wine and cheese. Either way, this roundup of booze-inspired beauty products will help you get ready for your evening. No age limit. [Refinery29]
- Who doesn’t love a great fashion video? Here are 10 of the best from this season. [Fashionista]
- We normally think of bleach blond hair as a summertime endevour but this slideshow of celebs rocking it has us reconsidering for fall. [Lucky]
- Aging isn’t always top of our minds, but according to this article, it’s possible to predict how well our skin will age (even if you’re still basking in the glow of your 20s). And it’s not just lifestyle that’s an indicator — the shape of your face, and presence of high cheekbones are also factors. [Elle]
Craving more beauty intel? Read what this month’s Birchbox Crush, the uber-talented Eva Chen, has to say!