We’ve been busy bees here at Birchbox HQ gearing up for our new Here Comes the Bride Limited Edition Box. We designed this box as the perfect gift for all your engaged friends (or yourself) and we think it’s pretty great ($140 worth of products for $55!). But don’t take it from us — Martha Stewart herself has given our bride box the seal of approval.
Last week, our bridal box was featured on a special weddings episode of the Martha Stewart Show, and each lucky audience member received a box to take home. Whether you’re sporting a rock on your finger or about to don a frilly bridesmaid’s dress and matching shoes, we think our bridal boxes are an excellent gift. Each box comes with:
- Automatic Apparel Roll-up Ballet Flats in gold: For quick wardrobe changes
- Ban.do Mini Pom Pom Set: Stylish silk flowers to dress up any ponytail or outfit
- Benefit Finding Mr. Bright: Four luminizing makeup products
- Dr. Hauschka Radiant You: A clarifying skincare set to ensure glowing skin for all photo ops
- Eboost Natural Orange Tablets: Vitamin tablets to keep energy levels high
- Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray: This cult favorite makes updos easy
- Tiny Prints Thank You Cards: Adorable customizable thank you notes
I want a bridal box for myself, and I’m not even getting married!
We’ve also added a special bridal mini-mag — find out how to get Kim Kardashian’s glam goddess wedding look, master modern updos, and more.