Happy Friday and welcome to another reading list! NYFW is finally over, which means we can get back to a normal (whatever that means) schedule and catch up on some of the stories we didn’t have time for last week.
- FIT is paying homage to fashion icon Daphne Guinness with an exhibit starting today and running through Jan 7th. If you’ve ever wondered what’s going on in her closet, now’s your chance to find out. [WWD]
- If you think the fashion week beauty should be left on the runway, think again. Here are 10 beauty looks straight from Lincoln Center that prove fashion –y beauty can be wearable too. [bellasugar]
- Have you seen the Lanvin Fall 2011 campaign movie with Karen Elson, Raquel Zimmermann and Alber Elbaz dance to Pitbull’s I Know You Want Me? Videographer David Sherman redid the video with people hanging outside Lincoln Center and it’s even more fun than the original. [Styleite]
- It’s Friday, which means we’ll be putting on some eyeliner before heading out to happy hour with the girls. This guide to four different types of liner is helping us sort through our makeup bag for the perfect option. [TheBeautyDepartment]
- We’ve seen more pictures of hair and makeup from the runway than we’d care to remember this week but there’s an easy way to cut through the clutter and find the standout looks. Head over to Refinery 29 to “rate the runway.” [Refinery29]
Now that cold weather is moving in, pick up some new items from our shop to help you transition to fall.