Phew, we made it through another week and April (and spring!) is just a few days away. We hope you’re out enjoying the weekend but in the meantime enjoy a few of our favorite stories from the week.
- Madonna’s having a bad week (or a great one, depending on how you look at it). First her new music video was restricted to 18+ on YouTube, and now the commercial for her new fragrance, Truth or Dare, has been banned from ABC pending some changes. The network found the ad too sexy. Click through to see for yourself. [Fashionista]
- Bumble and Bumble is coming out with a new collection of products specifically for color treated hair. Our own experience with fading color is enough to convince us we need to try this. [Style.com]
- We can’t get enough of reality stars getting made-under. They always end up looking so much better and make us wonder why they bother loading on so much makeup. Our most recent obsession is Audrina Patridge: the hottie from The Hills looks even better au natural. [xojane]
- Now that Hunger Games madness has abated, we’re moving on to the next big movie. Right now that’s the Tim Burton and Johnny Depp revival of Dark Shadows. It won’t be out until May 11th but you can start planning your movie night manicure now with a collection of four Dark Shadows polishes by Orly. [Allure]
- A new study suggests that people who eat more chocolate are thinner. And before you start asking questions, it’s legit. And just in time for Easter. [YouBeauty]
Now that spring is officially on the way, we’re getting our hands and feet into shape! Shop our favorite items in the Birchbox Shop.